Last updated on August 31, 2023.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All content published and made available on our Site is the property of Phone Lie Detector and the Site’s creators. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site.
The minimum age to use our Site is 18 years old. By using this Site, users agree that they are over 18 years old. We do not assume any legal responsibility for false statements about age.
As a user of our Site, you agree to use our Site legally, not to use our Site for illegal purposes, and not to:
- Harass or mistreat other users of our Site;
- Violate the rights of other users of our Site;
- Violate the intellectual property rights of the Site owners or any third party to the Site;
- Hack into the account of another user of the Site;
- Act in any way that could be considered fraudulent; or
- Post any material that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive.
If we believe you are using our Site illegally or in a manner that violates these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to limit, suspend or terminate your access to our Site without refund. We also reserve the right to take any legal steps necessary to prevent you from accessing our Site.
When you create an account on our Site, you agree to the following:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the security and privacy of your account, including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account; and
- All personal information you provide to us through your account is up to date, accurate, and truthful and that you will update your personal information if it changes.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you are using our Site illegally or if you violate these Terms and Conditions, without opportunity for refund.
Sale of Services
These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of services available on our Site.
The following services are available on our Site:
- Infidelity Test conducted on a smartphone (the “Service”or “Service(s)”)
The Service(s) will be paid for in full upon the completion of the Service which includes the sending of results to the provided contact information. We do not assume any legal responsibility for invalid or inaccurate contact information.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all the Services that are displayed on our Site at the time you access it. All information, descriptions, or images that we provide about our Services are as accurate as possible. However, we are not legally bound by such information, descriptions, or images as we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all Services we provide. You agree to purchase Service(s) from our Site at your own risk. Users expressly accept that there are no warranties of any kind as to accuracy or any other aspect of the Service(s).
Phone Lie Detector reserves the right to modify Service(s) and descriptions at any time at its sole discretion.
We reserve the right to modify, reject or cancel your order whenever it becomes necessary. If we cancel your order for any reason other than those stated herein, and have already processed your payment, we will give you a refund equal to the amount you paid. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor your payment instrument to verify receipt of any refund.
Third Party Goods and Services
Our Site may offer goods and services from third parties. We cannot guarantee the quality or accuracy of goods and services made available by third parties on our Site.
By purchasing the Service(s) offered on this Site, the person being tested accepts and gives irrevocable consent to take a Phone Infidelity Test. Users accept and consent to having their voice and images captured and transferred electronically for test scoring purposes.
We accept the following payment methods on our Site:
- Credit Card.
When you provide us with your payment information, you authorize our use of and access to the payment instrument you have chosen to use. By providing us with your payment information, you authorize us to charge the amount due to this payment instrument.
If we believe your payment has violated any law or these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel or reverse your transaction.
We provide refunds for Service(s) sold on our Site as follows:
- no refunds allowed
Consumer Protection Law
Where the Consumer Protection Act, or any other consumer protection legislation in your jurisdiction applies and cannot be excluded, these Terms and Conditions will not limit your legal rights and remedies under that legislation. These Terms and Conditions will be read subject to the mandatory provisions of that legislation. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and that legislation, the mandatory provisions of the legislation will apply.
Limitation of Liability
Phone Lie Detector and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Site and/or Service. Users indemnify, and hold harmless Phone Lie Detector, and its respective directors, officers, employees, agents, consultants, successors, and assigns, against all liabilities, damages, awards, settlements, losses, claims, and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and costs of investigation arising from using this Site and/or Service(s).
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless Phone Lie Detector and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our Site, and Service(s), or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario.
- Phone Lie Detection is not infallible and is not intended to in any way adversely affect any type of relationship. Phone Lie Detection through the VerifEye app is scientifically validated by Converus, Inc. to be 80% accurate. Phone Lie Detection can be used as a tool to improve relationships. We do not assume any legal responsibility for any effect in any way, shape, or form, including on, or to, any relationship or persons as a result of using this site or use of our Service(s);
- â€‹Service(s) are provided for entertainment purposes only;
- Users accept that, for a variety of reasons, there is a margin of error and are not expected to be 100% accurate.
- Users of this site acknowledge that in order for the Phone Infidelity Test to be successful, they must use a smartphone that has the following minimum requirements or better/newer specifications on the phone being used to perform the test.
- The minimum phone requirements are:
– Android 7.0 (API level 24) 2016 or newer, Or
– Apple: iOS 12 (iPhone 5s, 6) 2018 or newer
– Camera: 720p minimum (1080 recommended) or better
– Battery: 20% or more (required)
– Network: Use strong Wi-Fi connection (recommended)
– Phone memory: 2GB free space (required)
– Phone volume: Use medium to full (recommended)
– Apps: Close all other apps during testing (recommended)
– Do Not Disturb: Enabled during testing and turn Allowed Repeated Calls off (recommended)
– Phone Case: Dark, matte-coloured (recommended).
Users accept full responsibility for providing a smartphone that is compliant with the above requirements. No refund will be given if the above requirements of User’s smartphones and environment are not met.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our Site. We will notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions or post a notice on our Site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows:
P.O. Box 42427 Woodbridge Post Office, Vellore ON L4H 3M2
You can also contact us through the feedback form available on our Site.
Effective Date: 31st day of August, 2023
©2002-2024 Phone Lie Detector