Last Modified: August 2023
The www.phoneinfidelitytest.com website is owned by Phone Lie Detector.
Types of Information We Collect During Product Use
Phone Lie Detector develops, licenses, and sells its products and services directly to End Customers (Customers) and to third-party, authorized Authorised Partners (Authorised Partners, or Partners) who provide products and services. While using PLD products, Customers and Authorised Partners may collect your and your partner’s personal information from you, which is information about you that can be used to uniquely identify you, such as your name, email address, photograph, voice recording, or video recording, if you consent to provide such information.
PLD products may also collect information that does not uniquely identify you if you consent to provide such information. We collect such information in various ways, including if you request information from us, download, use, and/or install PLD or Partner products, or when contacting our customer support. In some instances, you may disclose your personal information to a Authorised Partners in order to utilize our products. The Authorised Partners may disclose some of your personal information collected with us, in which case that information will be protected according to the terms of this Policy. Authorised Partners are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which you disclosed it to them.
Phone Lie Detector and Authorised Partners must receive or collect some information to operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support and market PLD products, including when you install, access, or use those products.
Information You Provide includes:
- Account Information: We require some basic information from you, including, but not limited to, name, contact information, or other similar information.
- Customer Support and Other Communications: When you contact Phone Lie Detector for customer support or similar needs, you may provide us with information relevant to your use of our products, information such as your name, email, or other contact information provided when you contact us, and any other information helpful for resolving your issue.
- Test Taker Information: Phone Lie Detector products can be used to collect information about test takers before and after using our products. This information can include personal information, contact information, and user feedback about their testing experience. Depending on the test taken, we and our partners may collect information including a test taker ID number, photograph, voice recording, or video recording of your eyes or face.
- Payment Information: Phone Lie Detector may collect some personal financial information in the course of collecting payments from customers. Credit card payment information is not retained but may be retained by a merchant account provider. Our payment Partner is invested in keeping your data private and meets Level 1 PCI Data Security Standards.
Automatically Collected Information includes:
- Device Information: Phone Lie Detector and its partners will collect information about your mobile device upon installation of the mobile apps to ensure compatibility, including hardware model, operating system version, app version, network connection information, battery level, signal strength and access device features necessary for use of any installed app, like camera and storage.
- Connection Information: Phone Lie Detector and its partners will collect device and connection-specific information when you install, access, or use the mobile apps, including network information, mobile network, IP address, and browser information.
- Usage and Log Information: Phone Lie Detector and its partners will collect information about your use of the mobile app, such as diagnostic and performance information. This information includes information about how you use our or partner’s apps, log files generated through use, diagnostic information, and performance logs.
How We Use the Information We Collect
Phone Lie Detector and its partners may use the information obtained about you to:
- Our services: Phone Lie Detector and its partners uses information provided by users to operate, improve, and provide our products and services. Information provided by you in the course of using our products is used to process the results of any tests taken. Your information helps us understand your needs and interests and tailor our other products and services accordingly. We also use your information to respond to your questions and comments and provide more robust customer support.
- Communications: Phone Lie Detector and its partners may use information to communicate with you about our products and services as well as offers, events, and other promotions.
Phone Lie Detector and its partners also may use the information obtained about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Information We Share
Phone Lie Detector and its partners offers you the following choices about the information collected from you and how we communicate with you:
Promotional Offers and Marketing Emails. If you do not wish to have your personal information used by Phone Lie Detector to promote our products or services, you can opt-out of these communications. If we have sent you a marketing email, you may choose not to receive additional marketing email communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing emails.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. Subject to applicable law (such as the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679), you may have certain additional rights to request access to and receive information about the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information, and have your personal information blocked or deleted, as appropriate.
Children Under the Age of 11
Our products and services are not directed to, and Phone Lie Detector does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from, children under the age of 11. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 11, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 11, please contact us at [email protected].
Security and Storage
Phone Lie Detector and its partners has reasonable security measures in place in an effort to protect your personal information, during transmission and once received, from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Our servers are protected by firewall systems and complete backups are performed regularly. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology is used for all transmitted data and we use encryption for data at rest. Encryption and anonymizing techniques are employed for some data stored. Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place will never be defeated or fail, or that such measures will always be sufficient or effective.
Other Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Information
Law, Our Rights, and Protection
Geographic Restrictions and Data Transfers
Additional GDPR Information
You have rights with respect to the information collected described above, these rights include:
- The right to access You have the right to request copies of your personal data from us.
- The right to rectification You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we address any information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability You have the right to request that we transfer data that we have collected from you to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Additional USA Privacy Law Information
Depending on where you live and subject to certain exceptions, you may have some or all of the following rights:
- Right to Know: The right to request that we disclose to you the information collected or received from you, used or disclosed by us, and information about our data practices.
- Right to Request Correction: The right to request that we correct inaccurate information maintained about you.
- Right to Request Deletion: The right to request that we delete information collected from or about you.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your privacy rights.
Under certain U.S. Privacy Laws, you may designate an authorized agent to make these requests on your behalf. If you use an authorized agent to submit a request, we may need to collect additional information, such as a government issued ID, to verify your identity before processing your request to protect your information.
If you have additional questions about this policy, how to exercise your rights under the applicable U.S. Privacy Laws, and, as applicable, to appeal a consumer rights action, please contact us.
Phone Lie Detector
Attn: Privacy Matters
P.O. Box 42427
Woodbridge Post Office
Vellore, ON L4H 3M2